David A. Weisz
David A. Weisz is a Senior Attorney of the Andrews Law Firm. Mr. Weisz has substantial experience representing clients throughout the civil litigation process, including case evaluation, pleading and motion practice, large-volume discovery, defending and taking depositions, oral argument, mediation and arbitration, and trial. His experience extends to federal and state courts, including at the appellate level, in numerous jurisdictions across the country.
Prior to joining the firm, David served as an attorney in the litigation and dispute resolution group of the esteemed Atlanta law firm, Taylor English Duma. David also previously served as an associate at the national securities and complex commercial litigation law firm of Johnson Fistel, and the Atlanta employment litigation boutique of Parks, Chesin & Walbert. David’s experience includes representing both defendants and plaintiffs in all aspects of litigation, in both state and federal court, with a focus on complex civil litigation, including commercial, employment, securities fraud, data security & privacy, voting rights, and class action litigation.
He graduated magna cum laude from Florida State University. While in law school, Mr. Weisz received the book award in Property Law, Legal Writing and Research I, and Legal Writing and Research II. He served as a Senior Member of the Law Review, a Member of the Chester Bedell Memorial Mock Trial Team, an Associate Justice to the FSU Student Supreme Court, and the Treasurer of the Cuban American Bar Association. Mr. Weisz received the Richard M. Davis Scholarship for Outstanding Academic Merit and Service to the Law School. Upon graduation, Mr. Weisz was inducted into the Florida State University Chapter of the Order of the Coif.
David is an AV Preeminent® rated attorney through Martindale Hubbell, the highest rating of professional excellence available to any individual lawyer for ethical standards and legal ability.
- Florida State University College of Law, JD, magna cum laude, 2014
- Florida State University, BS, Sport Management, magna cum laude, 2011
- New York (2022)
- Florida (2020)
- Georgia (2014)
- United States Court of Appeals for the 11th Circuit
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Florida
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Georgia
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Georgia
- Supreme Court of Georgia
- Court of Appeals of Georgia
- Superior and State Courts of Georgia
- The Florida Bar, Young Lawyers Division
- The Atlanta Bar Association, Litigation Section, Labor & Employment Law Section, Atlanta Council of Younger Lawyers Section
- The Georgia Trial Lawyers Association
- The National Employment Lawyers Association
AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell DistinguishedSM and Martindale-Hubbell NotableSM are Certification Marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell® certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Ratings™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.